Terms and Conditions
OnlyFreeStuff.co.uk is a website dedicated to helping UK residents find free product samples and other freebie deals. These deals are worthwhile to consumers who want to try new products, test products before making a purchase, or those who wish to order free samples for fun.
OnlyFreeStuff retains the right to discontinue and make changes to the services we offer on our website at any time. We will not be accountable if our site is unavailable at any time or for any period due to any reason.
Information About OnlyFreeStuff
We have compiled a list of terms and conditions that define the relationship between our clients and our website, OnlyFreeStuff.co.uk ((the Site, we, our or us).
Please read them carefully because they influence your legal rights and responsibilities. By accessing our website, we automatically presume that you agree to the terms and conditions listed below. Contact us for any questions, comments or suggestions.
Terms of Website Use
1. Under our Terms & Conditions, the OnlyFreeStuff.co.uk site is offered to you free of charge for your personal use.
2. While we make every effort to ensure that the content on the site is accurate and that access to the site is available at all times, we cannot guarantee that the information will always be up to date or error-free. As such, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred as a result of issues with access to our site.
3. Our editorial team selects our offers by hand and ensures that they are correct at the time of publishing. Be that as it may, all photographs used on our site are merely for representational purposes. This means that the freebie may differ from what is shown, and any reliance on the site’s content is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any errors made by our editorial team.
4. We have no control over content posted by merchants/websites that are linked to our post and will not be held liable for any material placed on these sites. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any harm that may result from accessing or relying on the material on this site. OnlyFreeStuff excludes all liability for direct or indirect damage or loss that arises from the use of our site to the fullest extent permissible by English law.
5. When you use our vouchers, you accept that the contract for the goods and/or service will be between you and the involved third party. We cannot be held liable for any delays that occur during transactions between you and the merchant/retailer.
6. OnlyFreeStuff reserves the right to make any changes to our site without prior notice to users, as well as any changes to these Terms and Conditions, which we will announce on the Site. You are, in turn, responsible for monitoring the Terms and Conditions for any modifications or additions.
7. We have the right to enforce these Terms and Conditions within a reasonable time frame.
1. We believe you are lawfully using our website. That said, we will not be held liable if you use our services in violation of the law. We also retain the right to terminate your account if you use the site for any illegal activity.
2. Except when expressly approved by us, users may not use the Site or any part of it in conjunction with any commercial enterprise and may not provide any enforceable benefit to any third party as against us.
1. To subscribe to our newsletter, register your email address. In so doing, you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from OnlyFreeStuff.co.uk.
2. We’ll send you one email containing the best deals between Monday and Friday.
3. You can also keep in sight of content posted on our Twitter and Facebook pages by signing up using any of the sign-up boxes found all over our website.
4. To unsubscribe from receiving newsletters, click the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link at the bottom of each circular.
Rights to intellectual property
All intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it are licenced and owned by us. These are covered by copyright laws and treaties all around the world. All such rights remain unassailable.
You may print one copy of any page(s) from our site and/or download extracts for your use. You may use content placed on our site to bring the attention of others in your organization to our material.
You must not make any changes to the physical or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you may not use any graphics, video or audio sequences, pictures and other illustrations without the associated text.
Some of the firms on our website have an affiliate relationship with OnlyFreeStuff, which means we get a commission when our visitors click through and sign up for offers.
We acknowledge the importance of keeping your personal information (“Customer Information”) confidential and secure. We are pleased to state that we are not in the business of selling or renting your personal information to third parties, and this policy will not change in the future.
The information on this page was last updated on September 23, 2021.
Thank you for visiting our website.